The other pictures are of Sorun's B-day Party. He finally got his DS. He was excited to play his new games.
Saturday, September 27, 2008
All I want for C-mas is my 2 front teeth......
Olivia finally lost her two front teeth. I should state I pulled both of them out. It was per her request. She also asked if she could cry if it hurt. What a funny girl! She was sooo excited to tell her teacher at school. Her teacher has this poster of a mouth and who ever loses any teeth gets to put their name on this fake tooth.
The other pictures are of Sorun's B-day Party. He finally got his DS. He was excited to play his new games.




The other pictures are of Sorun's B-day Party. He finally got his DS. He was excited to play his new games.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







.gif)
10 comments:
Hey girl. I worked with Jamie on Friday and she said that you guys got together for lunch....no fair :) Anyways, halle is all better, when are we doing Lagoon again?
Finally. I feel cool again!
How are you? Where are you? We are Utah. Your kids are so cute. I love hearing from people from school. MOST people from school. I am a mom of 4 with no friends because I have no time for a social life. Don't I sound so cool? :)
Keep in touch!
It is 1:45 am right now- don't ask why I'm up...but I am SO excited that you showed up on my blog. How come you look no older than 25? Your kids are SO cute.
oh, how it would be to go back the years of sleighriding behind mine and Julie house. All the fun things we did...we always found ways to laugh.
I'm so glad I get to keep up with you.
Thanks for finding me on my new blog....stalker. Just kidding!
I love hearing from you. I totally think we should blow all high school reunions and all just catch up with each other over blogs and then meet with only the ones we want to.
Oh how I loved J. Flandro. What is that girl up to! Her husbands mom works with my mom, you would think I would make my mom pry more.
I hear about people from Jr. High and H.S. and I love it! Then I also think thank GOODNESS for unanswered prayers. I know John Garlock totally wanted my body, but I just couldnt do it! lol...
Heather! How fun! I'm so glad to get in touch with you! You look so beautiful! and so are your kids! This blogging thing is just the greatest!
Heather! Your family is so cute. I can't remember the last time I saw you. I see pix every so often on Ali & Brittany's blogs.
What the crap!!??? I just wrote you the longest comment and hit publish and I have no idea where it went so I'll try again...(sorry if you get two from me) I am so stinking excited that you found me! I love loved reading your blog and seeing your beautiful children. Your daughter is you...your mini me! She is beautiful and your son is so handsome. You look and sound so happy. Where are you now? Fill me in on your life...how's nursing and the 54th Ward? This truly made my day...love you -Rachel
Hey Heather I saw your fam at Robintions and Alli gave me your blog name Im so excited to see you I think about you all the time! Your kids are so cute and you look great I hope we can meet up soon I miss you! Im trying to start a blog we'll see how it goes it's a little much for me i'm not this kind of gal! Julie Thompson aka Flandro
Post a Comment