My sisters and I went to the 12 am showing of Twilight on Friday morning. It was packed! Can you believe the dive theater at Gateway 8 in Bountiful was packed full of screaming, cheering and laughing 30 something women. I was told that some of the people where there at 8pm to save a "good seat". It was fun to hang out with my sisters. We laughed and giggled ourselves. I have mixed feelings about the movie. My Edward didn't look a thing like the movie Edward. OH well that's life!
This picture is me trying to take a self portrait. SAD!!!
Then one of Ali's friend came by and took this one.....MUCH BETTER :)'>

2 comments:
I'm glad you guys had a fun time. Thanks for the invite, but if I would have gone I would have passed out with Andrea by 10 on Friday!
That was fun hanging out with you girls, even if it meant I had to stay awake past midnight. I hope you got my eight dollars.
love ali
Post a Comment