The kids, Nana and I all went up to the Polar Express. We had a great time! We took the 7:30pm departure and it was packed full of excited kids. We sang, drank hot chocolate, ate cookies and met Mr C. and Mrs C. The kids even got their own bell from one of Santa's famous reindeer's. Jaxson's was from Prancer and Olivia's was from Blitzen.
Here is a passage from the Polar Express book.
" At one time most of my friends could hear the bell, but as years passed, it fell silent for all of them. Even Sarah found one Christmas that she could no longer hear its sweet sound. Though I've grown old, the bell still rings for me as it does for all who TRULY BELIEVE".
I hope we all can still believe in the Spirit of Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)










.gif)
6 comments:
What a fun night! It looks like you all had a great time (except Jaxson while he was drinking his hot chocolate).
I've wanted to do something like that, but every year we either forget or get busy with other things. How fun that you made it happen. I bet you had a great time!
That looks like so much fun! My kids would love that. Way excited to see you guys in just a few days. Merry Christmas!!
love ali
I heard this was SO fun! I think we'll hit it next year...we're booked up every night until Christmas.
Heath!!! Oh my goodness, your blog is too adorable! Those kids are the sweetest things. I hope all is going well back home, I miss you! Come to Virginia ASAP, I need company:)
P.S I need your address for a thank-you note. You have no idea how much it helped us.
I've always wondered how that ride is...Happy Holidays!
Post a Comment