Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Blast from the Past- JaXsOn-

Jaxson was born in July of 2000, so he has had 9yrs of Halloween costumes. Why am I telling you this useless piece of info.....because I have only lost 1 picture out of the 9 Halloween costumes pictures. I am so proud of myself. But this isn't about me and my accomplishments this is about Jaxson. He is only 3 months old in the first picture. The picture that I lost was when he was 15 months old. He was a lion. It was my favorite costume. So that picture goes between the pumpkin and the frog.

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa


This is Jaxson as Batman. Its hard to tell with the lighting.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Morris Family said...

I love it. It is so fun to see them in there costumes from the past. It brings memories when I was able to go trick or treating with you and your kids. I will miss going again this year. Have fun!
love ali