Thursday, October 30, 2008

Halloween Blast from the Past- OLiVIa

Here we go down memory lane for Olivia. The setting in these pictures are in about the same spot every year. Look how much she was grown. The first picture of her is when she was only 10 months old. How cute is that!
Hope you all have a Happy Halloween.......

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Morris Family said...

My favorite picture oa olivia is princess leigha(sp). So cute!!
love ali

Holly said...

Both of your kids are so cute! I love seeing all the different costumes kids can come up with...or that MOM can come up with!

Brittany said...

That is fun to see all the things they have been. They look darling. You are pretty organized to be able to pull out all of those pictures. That would take me forever to track them all down for my boys.

Rachel said...

How time flies ey? She's just a darling little you...

Holly said...

Ok, so I commented on your post like a week ago? Where is it? Also, I need your phone number again. I thought I saved your email and now I can't find it. can you email me again??

Holly said...

Where are thou HEATHER? Did you fall off the face of the earth???

When are you, Jul, and me going out to lunch at Paradise>?>>>>

LL said...

Miss Skids...it's laura day from YEARS ago! :)
HELLO! I found you through Hollys blog. It's fun to see your kids and they cute costumes! adorable!
HOW ARE YOU???