Thursday, October 23, 2008

Pack's Farm

Ali invited the kids and I for a day of picking pumpkins. The kids found their cousins and they were off...running the maze and then picking out their "special" pumpkin. Then after all the excitement we went to Artic Circle and had dinner. Thanks Ali, the kids had such a good time!



 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Morris Family said...

If only we lived there and we could go trick or treating with you guys. We had fun going to find pumpkins with you all.
love ali

Julie Thompson said...

Hey we went to packs farm we live pretty close to it. I have wed off we should for sure get together!

Holly said...

I love that place!
Ok so I read on Jules blog that you have Tuesdays and Wednesdays off. I have Monday and Tuesdays off. We should get together. I would so love to see you guys. What is the age of your little girl? Maybe the kids could tag along and play. Let me know.

Patience said...

Hey girl, cutest pumpkins pics, I liked Olivia's new haircut....have you been to Frightmares yet?

Julie Thompson said...

tuesdays would be good for me that will be fun

Rachel said...

Wouldn't it be even cooler if that place was owned by Nicole Pack?

Holly said...

Heather,
Email me your address so I can send you my phone number so we can make a play date with the three of us :)
Layneandholly@yahoo.com